Camp Rock is where Connect 3…connected.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Camp Rock camper/counselor tee so you can rep your favorite fictional summertime spot wherever you go.
Brooke & Bambi is an Etsy shop based in Lincoln, Nebraska, that sells all sorts of cool pop-culture merch with some especially fun throwbacks to favorites like High School Musical, Lizzie McGuire, and Hannah Montana.
Promising review: “The shirt is perfect, came in a cute package, and they included stickers with a super lovely, personalized thank you card. I will 100% buy from them again; everything was perfect quality!” —Lindsey Frazier
2. A Spotify code sticker that’ll start playing “This Is Me” once you scan it. I know it’s been 13 years, but is it too late to submit that masterpiece for song of the year at the Grammys?!
Stephanie202318 / Redbubble
Stephanie202318 is a Redbubble shop that sells Spotify code designs and illustrations inspired by pop-culture favorites like Toy Story and Olivia Rodrigo that you can have made into stickers, clothing items, home decor, and more.
3. An aesthetic movie poster to hang up anywhere you feel like proudly displaying your love of the best movie franchise of our time.
4. A super-cool cup so you can drink your favorite iced beverage in style. Will anyone judge me if I dance my way through NYC holding this cup filled with iced coffee and singing “Brand New Day“?
Disney Nostalgia is an Etsy shop based in Ajax, Canada, that sells themed cups and VHS notebooks that’ll bring you back to your childhood. They also sell Olivia Rodrigo–inspired goodies and Harry Styles and Taylor Swift–inspired non-medical face masks.
5. Or this Mitchie and Shane mug if hot coffee and tea are more of your thing. It’s also available as a travel mug, so you can bring your love of this iconic pair with you on-the-go.
6. A tee featuring Tess Tyler’s iconic burn that is sooo last year. Everyone knows that, but is that gonna stop me from buying this shirt? Absolutely not.
7. And while we’re on the subject, you may also want to get this sticker. PSA: This is now a Tess Tyler stan account.
8. A Mitchie Torres–approved laptop sleeve for keeping your device protected on the go with a simple design and wonderful lyric.
9. A non-medical face mask featuring the Camp Rock logo so you can keep yourself and others safe with the coolest mask EVER.
Artyygurll is a Redbubble shop that boasts a wide variety of cool designs inspired by Harry Styles, BTS, food, and other fun/trendy graphics.
Type Of Fit: Elastic ear loops
Pocket For Filter: No
Fabric Type: If you choose the two-layer option — two layers of soft 95% polyester and 5% spandex fabric with sublimation print on the outside layer. If you choose the three-layer option — two soft cotton inner layers and a polyester outer layer.
Shipping Time: Shipping time may vary depending on location
10. A throw pillow featuring an illustration from a scene from Caitlyn’s iconic keyboard set at the Camp Rock pajama jam.
11. A Connect 3 tee for those who are big fans of Shane, Nate, and Jason — Camp Rock is where Connect 3 connected…Jonas Brothers, what? Joe, Nick, and Kevin whomst?!
12. And if you love Connect 3 (or Camp Rock in general), my guess is that (like me) you’re probably also a fan of the JoBros, so you may wanna treat yourself to one of these cool Spotify plaques.
You can choose between “Cool,” “Only Human,” “Sucker,” “Year 3000,” or “Lovebug.” There’s also an “other” option, which you can totally choose to get personalized with a song like “Play My Music” or “Heart and Soul.” WoodGreenArt is an Etsy shop based in New York that sells a bunch of cool Spotify plaques, acrylic keychains, car ornaments, and more.
13. A tapestry so great, you may just wanna buy one for every single room in your living space. Actually, wait…no…scratch that — that would be silly. One for every WALL in your living space. Yup, that’s more like it!
14. A sticker I can practically hear just by looking at it. Cue a group of Camp Rock campers marching their way through Camp Star chanting about Camp Rock. You know the scene I’m talking about.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!